Friday, February 27, 2009

Funny things my daughter says....

So I am making dinner and she is exhausting me with questions....

me: "You know you are asking me a lot of questions..."

her: "I know! That's because I am a kid, and kids do not know so much about the world, so they have to ask their mommies and daddies questions. Mommies and daddies know about the world, but noooot kiIIIddsss...."

Ok.

Also, another one from yesterday which just surprised me because of her concept of time. At breakfast she asked if we can save her movies, so when she has kids, they can watch them. I said sure, and asked "Which ones?" She said, with a wave of her hand "all of them, because I do not know which ones they will like". This would surprise me less if I had saved a bunch of stuff to share with her, but that is not anything I have done. So the idea of saving stuff for HER kids someday is not copying me, but her own idea. I thought it was pretty clever of her to think up on her own, rather forward thinking for a 4 year old!

No comments: